Leafy greens and herbs
In 2018 Meteor Systems introduced the Hydroponic Floating Raft. The innovative floating raft for the cultivation of leafy greens and herbs.
Hydroponic floating raft
As a grower of leafy greens or herbs, you want a clean crop. In other words, no pathogens or contamination on the rafts. Our rafts are made of HDPE plastic which is easy to clean and has a longer life span. Due to the unique shape of the planting hole, the raft is suitable for both traditional substrate plugs and substrate-free cultivation. Meteor Systems has developed a new, patented plant holder for substrate-free cultivation.
- Easy to clean
- Long life span
- All plants are the same distance from the water surface
- Plants are easier to remove from rafts due to the unique shape of the plant holes
- Slower increase in temperature on plant side
- Planting holes can vary in shape and size (on request)
- Can be easily handled, both automatically and manually
- Due to the unique shape of the planting hole, the floating rafts are suitable for cultivation with or without substrate
- No more watering from above