- Assisting with onsite installations of our systems in greenhouses,
- Programming, operating & adjusting the roll forming machine as needed,
- High attention to detail, always ensuring the quality of troughs,
- Upholding excellent customer relations & offering suggestions to improve their systems,
- Traveling worldwide,
- Legal to work in Canada,
- Perform preventative maintenance on roll forming machine and company infrastructure in our Leamington facility.
- Mechanically, electrically & technically inclined,
- Valid passport with the ability to freely travel throughout North America and Europe as needed for work and training purposes,
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract,
- Experience in a similar field of service,
- Forklift license is an asset,
- Able to lift 75lbs,
- Must be able to work proficiently in higher temperatures,
- Be able to work with a team as well as individually,
- Flexible working hours, able to work extended hours when needed,
- Proficiency in the English language a requirement,
- Bilingual (Spanish, French) is a definite asset.
Meteor Systems offers a competitive salary based upon experience and skill set. After the completion of a 3-month probationary period a full set of health benefits are also offered.
Send your resume or if you’re looking for more details, contact or Neil Quiring at, email@example.com.