Sales Associate - Team Canada
Meteor Systems Canada is looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for customer service to join our company as a full-time account manager. Our ideal candidate would be capable of providing our customers with suitable solutions to fit their specific and individual needs, working with them for every step of the way.
Candidates must be willing and able to travel freely throughout North America and Europe as needed for work and training purposes. Our candidate would be focusing on the sales of high quality fog systems and vertical growing solutions as well as growing systems for lettuce and other leafy greens. The right candidate would be fully trained by our knowledgeable international sales team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work directly with customers to determine what systems they need and how best to help them grow;
- Work under pressure with high volume turnarounds;
- Generate leads and cultivate customer relationships;
- Track sales reports, appointments and client information;
- Maintain excellent business relationships with both existing and potential clients;
- Valid passport with the ability to freely travel as needed for customer service and training purposes;
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract;
- Flexibility and willingness to work individually as well as in a team environment;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Marketing experience an asset;
- Highly motivated and capable of working unsupervised;
- Greenhouse/Agricultural/Horticultural Experience a necessity;
- Horticultural Technology Experience an asset;
- Proficiency in the English language a requirement.
Meteor Systems offers a competitive salary based upon experience and skill set. After the completion of a 3 month probationary period a full set of health benefits are also offered.
More details or reactions contact Lori via Lori@meteorsystems.com