We are looking for a full-time Logistics Coordinator in our Leamington branch.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of shipping routes and delivery, specifically with regard to customer satisfaction,
- Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer requirements,
- Communicate with suppliers and customers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction,
- Verify courier paperwork before billing process,
- Finding ways to lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality,
- Network and build relationships with shipping companies.
- 3-5 years in logistics experience with international air/ ocean/ ground freight movement,
- Experience with the US and Canadians HTS,
- Familiarity with Incoterms,
- Proficient knowledge of Excel & Sage 50,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Strong problem-solving skills, organization and attention to detail,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Meteor Systems offers a competitive salary based upon experience and skill set. After the completion of a 3-month probationary period a full set of health benefits are also offered.
Send your resume or looking for more details, contact or Neil Quiring at, email@example.com.